- No monthly or annual fees.
- Faster, better, and cheaper than traditional banks.
- Use anywhere credit cards are accepted worldwide.
- Withdraw cash at any ATM, including the nation’s largest surcharge-free ATM network.
- Online and mobile access to view account balance, transactions, earnings history, and more.
- Pay bills or transfer money with Interac e-Transfer. Send money to friends and family globally.
- Funds are CDIC/FDIC insured and protected.
- No intermediaries required. Blockchain exchanges eliminate the need for third party involvement.
- Users control their data and transactions.
- All information on the blockchain ledger is immutable and unalterable.
- Interbank transfers are eliminated, allowing for fast transaction and processing times.
- Data is complete, readily available, and accurate.
- Blockchain is decentralized, creating a highly durable network with no single point of failure.
Head of Technology
Eric Peacock is an experienced software architect, developer, and business manager with 20 years of executive management, project management, business analysis, and software development experience. Eric has wide-ranging domain expertise in the payments space, including cross-border payment optimization, risk, fraud and loss prevention, and e-commerce. Additionally, Eric has comprehensive expertise in international business development, including multinational business banking and associated regulatory challenges. Eric has recently done extensive work surrounding small, local-market international payment types, as well as research associated with emerging cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin and other closely-related technologies. Eric has been working as the primary engagement manager and partner for a significant Microsoft vendor since 2007.
Head of Business Development
Cameron Chell is a serial entrepreneur who has over 25 years experience in the energy, technology, and finance sectors. He has a tireless passion for discovering, developing, and growing companies whose solutions revolutionize the way businesses and individuals experience the world. Cameron is the founder and co-founder of several successful energy and tech ventures, including Slyce (TSX: SLC), Draganfly, RaptorRig, ColdBore, and Urthecast (TSX: UR). He is currently involved with creating and sourcing new projects, and overseeing corporate development for Business Instincts Group, a merchant banking and management services company that integrates a proprietary management process (The RIPKIT) into organizations ensuring strategic growth, valuation appreciation, liquidity, and management accountability. Cameron’s primary responsibility is to provide project and strategic management facilitation while working with his co-founders, executives, and investors to determine what is most important and specifically how to get it done.
Head of Legal
Jeffrey Marks is a corporate attorney licensed to practice law in the states of California and Nevada. He has over 19 years of experience working with early stage companies, particularly in the technology field, concentrating his practice on corporate formation and structure, joint ventures, licensing, intellectual property protection, corporate governance, shareholder agreements, employee incentive plans, securities laws and private placements. He has a broad range of experience, having practiced both as an attorney for a major law firm and as in-house counsel to a publicly traded Nasdaq high technology company. As an attorney at Paul Hastings LLP, Jeffrey received the experience and training of a large law firm, and, as a result, provides the quality of work expected of a major law firm. Through his tenure as in-house counsel to FutureLink Corp., and as a founder of several companies, he has an understanding of the business and operational needs of technology companies and has developed a practical approach to advising his clients. Jeffrey received his B.A. degree (with honors) from University of California, Santa Barbara, and he received his J.D. degree from Loyola Law School in Los Angeles in 1995, graduating in the top 10% of his class. Mr. Marks is a member of the Las Vegas Chapter of the Young Presidents Organization (YPO).